A magnum of spots, individuals, culture, conventions, hues and religion, India is a nation that will shock you with its endless allures. Witnessing the trails of the structural pasts to encountering the quietness of valleys, dousing in the salty ocean waters or absorbing the religious customs, India can charm you in a bigger number of ways than you envision! So prepare to observe shocks every step of the way by investigating these places to visit in India with family. Read on, to comprehend what the rundown holds for you! “BEST PLACES TO VISIT IN INDIA WITH FAMILY”
Top 10 Best Places To Visit In India With Family
Dotted with innumerable charms, a journey across these 10 destinations will bond you with your loved ones like never before. What are you waiting for? Start planning now!
- Delhi, Agra, Jaipur
- Himachal Pradesh
- Andaman And Nicobar
- Haridwar And Rishikesh
- Nainital And Jim Corbett National Park
1. Kerala – God’s Own Country
Kerala, the place where there is coconut trees and backwaters, is one of the top spots to visit in India with family. This restricted segment of land along the Arabian ocean brags of its regular vegetation, rich greenery and fauna, beaches and backwaters and sentimental perspectives. Visiting Kerala would demonstrate to be totally unwinding and restoring trip for your folks and kids the same.”BEST PLACES TO VISIT IN INDIA WITH FAMILY”
- The beautiful hill station – Munnar
- Backwaters of Alleppey
- Kovalam Beaches
- Thekkady and Wayanad for natural experiences
Tip: Go only to those ayurveda centers that are approved by the Ministry of Tourism
Best time to visit: September to April
2. Andaman And Nicobar – Exotic Islands
The once known ‘Kaalapani’ is now a popular tourist destination. The tropical environment, white sandy beaches and coral reefs, lush green rainforests and active volcano make a trip to Andaman an adventurous and mesmerizing one.
“BEST PLACES TO VISIT IN INDIA WITH FAMILY”
- Havelock Islands for Scuba Diving
- Cellular Jail for the light and sound show
- Andaman water sports complex for sea water swimming and more water sport activities
Tip: Avoid locations with high tribal density. Nicobar Islands are out for bound of tourism activities because a majority of tribes reside there.
Best time to visit: Mid November to April
3. Himachal Pradesh – Serenely Adventurous
Going with family and intending to miss the state, you could miss out on a great deal! Directly from waterway boating to trekking endeavors to beautiful scenes, Himachal is an able decision for a voyager with children. Absorb yourself the mellow daylight and inhale the new Himalayan breeze while your children go paragliding, mountaineering, jeep safari and the sky is the limit from there.”BEST PLACES TO VISIT IN INDIA WITH FAMILY”
- Manali and Rohtang Pass for snow clad mountains
- Shimla for the scenic beauty
- McLeodganj for trekking trails
- Kufri for Yak rides
- Solang Valley for adventure sports
Tip: Avoid trekking trips with children below 10 years and elderly. Temperature at Rohtang Pass is usually very low, hence heavy woollen clothing is advised.
Best time to visit: In Spring, April – June and In winters, November to February
4. Kashmir – A Heaven On Earth
Kashmir is one of the best spots to visit in India with family. The wealth of stunning picturesque excellence makes this heaven cherished by explorers all things considered. This smaller than usual Switzerland of India pulls in visitors from everywhere throughout the world, crosswise over different age gatherings and is consistently on the rundown of each Indian. You unquestionably need to visit this heaven on earth and ponder in the blossom valley hearing the giggling of your friends and family.”BEST PLACES TO VISIT IN INDIA WITH FAMILY”
- Srinagar for houseboats and shikara rides
- Gulmarg for Skiing
- Pahalgam for Baisaran Valley
Tip: You can opt for skiing classes at the Skii Institute
Best time to visit: In spring, April – June & In winters, December – March for Skiing.
5. Rajasthan – The Royal Land
The regal Rajasthan and its extravagance merits encountering with your family. Regal Rajasthan on Wheels offers an opportunity to investigate the immense deserts, superb royal residences, looks into the natural life and the excellent havelis of Jodhpur, Udaipur, Chittorgarh, Ranthambore and Jaipur.”BEST PLACES TO VISIT IN INDIA WITH FAMILY”
- Udaipur for its royalty
- Jodhpur for Mehrangarh Fort
- Chittorgarh for the treasure trove of Rajputana history
- Jaipur for exquisite handicrafts
Tip: The train makes a trip to Khajuraho Temples, Madhya Pradesh. Select your locations as per your choice.
Best time to visit: October – March
6. Haridwar And Rishikesh – Spiritual Lands
Arranging a religious-fun family visit this year? Haridwar and Rishikesh is the spot for your family! Visit probably the holiest city of India and wash in the Ganges, wash your transgressions away. Stroll on the influencing Laxman Jhula with your children and travel to Rishikesh for some experience.
- Mansa Devi temple in Haridwar
- Laxman Jhula – the swaying bridge
- Rishikesh for adventure sports
- Har-ki-pauri Ghat for the evening Maha Aarti
Tip: There’s no alcohol or non-vegetarian food available in the holy city. If you can’t deal with a strict vegetarian diet, you might not enjoy the place.
Best time to visit: February – June, August – October
7. Nainital And Jim Corbett National Park – Nature And Wildlife
Settled in the midst of seven rich valleys of Uttarakhand, Naini lake is accepted to be found by Tri-Rishi (pool of three sages) and was investigated by the Britishers as a vacation escape spot. Situated around three hours from Nainital, Jim Corbett is a prevalent untamed life resort. More than 70,000 vacationers visit the national park all-round the year.
- Naini lake for a peaceful boat ride
- Govind Ballabh Pant Zoo for Siberian tiger, wolves, hill fox and more
- Tiffin top for a panoramic view of Himalayas
- Stop by and have fresh bhuttas on the way
- Jim Corbett for an adventurous wildlife tour
Tip: Thrill yourself with a stay in the jungle at the wildlife resort within the park’s premises and you might even get to see a tiger!
Best time to visit:
Nainital: March – June and September to November
Jim Corbett National Park: November – June
“BEST PLACES TO VISIT IN INDIA WITH FAMILY”
8. Coorg, Ooty, Kodaikanal – Kashmir Of South India
Arranging an outing down south and searching for a tranquil picturesque escape. Coorg, Ooty, and Kodaikanal fill in as an ideal goal for a loosening up occasion. The lavish green slopes, thick backwoods, lovely waterways and lakes, twisting streets on the mountains, astonishing climate and numerous different highlights make these spots heaven goals.
Situated in the Western ghats, Coorg is privately known as the Kashmir of Karnataka. With more than three untamed life asylums and one national park, beautiful dusk focuses, cascades and a lot of espresso ranches, Coorg makes a perfect escape with family.
- Raja’s seat for a gorgeous sunset view
- Coorg’s most popular waterfalls – Abbey Falls
- Bylakuppe near Kushalanagar is one of the largest Tibetan settlements in south India
Tip: In winters, the temperature can drop below 8 degrees. Hence, woollen clothing is advisable.
Best time to visit: October to June
One of the most well known slope stations of south, Ooty has been alluded to as the ruler of slope stations, since ages in view of its stunning multicolored visual treats and soul mixing encounters. Lavish green all around looked after yards, uncommon verdure species, peaceful environment are a few features of this beautiful goal
- Botanical Garden for a 20 million-year-old fossilized tree
- Lake Garden by for the fiberglass dome
- High altitude deer parks of India
Tip: In winters the temperature might drop down to 5 degrees or less and hence, woollens are recommended.
The relentless rocks, arbors, rivers, significant lots of backwoods and the knolls characterize the appeal of Kodaikanal. This princess of slope stations has begun picking up prevalence as of late and offers an ideal escape resort from the city clamors.
- Climb to the jutting rocks of Kodai and the Pillar rocks for a delighting view
- Coaker’s walk for thrilling views
- Telescope House for the panoramic view of the valley
Tip: Children are advised to walk carefully on steep trails.
Best time to visit Kashmir of South India: In Spring, April to June; In Winters, September – November
10. Delhi, Agra, Jaipur – The Golden Triangle
On the off chance that you don’t have a clue where you should start your India visit the Golden Triangle of India is the best choice for spots to visit in India with family. The Golden Triangle is a traveler circuit interfacing the urban communities of Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur. The name is additionally suggestive of the shape framed by their areas on the guide. All these real urban areas of India have notable verifiable locales to visit, including India Gate, Red Fort and Qutab Minar in Delhi; Taj Mahal in Agra; and Hawa Mahal in Jaipur.
From the antiquated Mughals to Afghans, experience the sensational landmarks to one of a kind eateries, clamoring bazaars of Old Delhi to interesting shopping centers of New Delhi, road shopping at Janpath or Sarojini to the road sustenance at Chandni Chowk, Delhi has something for each explorer.
- India Gate as a tribute to the country
- Connaught Place for amazing food
- Old Delhi for Chandni Chowk & Asia’s biggest mosque- Jama Masjid
- Janpath or Sarojini Market for bulk shopping!
Tip: For a comfortable sightseeing tour, book a Delhi Darshan trip via HohoDelhi.
MUST READ: BEST PLACES TO VISIT IN INDIA